Stats
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Please read our rules and FAQ.

Author Topic: 'ey dudes  (Read 354 times)

Offline Bluemelons

• ----
    • View Profile
    • untold secrets
'ey dudes
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:26:30 pm »
hey all,

i'm bluemelons / purrito / kuwaki, and too many other names i used to go by. i'm eighteen, born and raised in ireland with a family of five and an ass load of pets. i work in an animal shelter and i'm heading into my first year of college to study animation and illustration. i'm look forward to getting to know people here! i was a member on OIT + SoE but i have a terrible memory about who i used to know to be honest.

i run an art ask blog on tumblr in my free time, i own a warrior cat roleplay proboards along with two incredible friends of mine. i study ballet at a professional level, nd i play the baritone uke, your general run of the mill uke, and the viola. i'm a huge loser for the halo franchise and is the reason for me even owning an xbox one right now. forever a hopeless lover for nintendo and all of their products; gotta love the classics they've come out with.

i think that's probably the best i can do to introduce myself? i love meeting new people so totally hit me in pm or something if you want.
have a nice day dudes

Offline Bogardanka

• Shameless worldmaker.
    • View Profile
Re: 'ey dudes
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 09:10:22 am »
Have a nice day, too :)
You can send me a message, if you don't have something better to do.

Offline Moosie

• I'm Different!
    • View Profile
Re: 'ey dudes
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 09:13:40 pm »
Hello! Welcome to Isles of Eventide. This game is gonna be pretty sweet, hope to see you in-game once it comes out!~ :)

Isles of Eventide